training a young or inexperienced driver.
1. Reduce the Speed Limit, so top speed is reduced
2. Reduce the Controlled Acceleration, so the vehicle
travels from creep to top speed, very slowly.
3. Reduce the Creep/Slow Speed setting, so the vehicle
starts at a very slow speed.
Once these settings are changed, you
can Save the new settings. Now by connecting your laptop
you can go
from your normal settings to these slow settings and back to your
normal settings anytime.
You can Save an infinite number of complete settings files and Download
the files to the controller.
If you live in an area or use a vehicle
that has very level terrain, you may be interested in longer range.
Save As Screen, Click
1. Reduce the Controlled Acceleration to give you slow
starts. Which saves on battery power.
2. Reduce the Current Limit setting, so the vehicle limits
the current it uses, this will slow the vehicle, especially on hills.
3. Reduce the Creep/Slow speed settings to avoid jack
If you would like to increase the speed of
controls are able to be set to increase the speed significantly,
always be careful when changing settings.
1. Increase the Speed Limit Function
2. Reduce the Minimum Field Current, this adjusts
the top speed of the motor.
used when adjusting this
Function. Motor damage could occur.
3. Reduce your Regenerative Braking settings.
can Monitor several features of the vehicle, using Sentry.
If you are having
problems or you are fine tuning, this is an excellent Diagnostic Tool.
1. Monitor Battery voltage, while operating the
2. Monitor the accelerator performance
Monitor your vehicle Current Draw in different driving conditions.
4. View the last Status/Fault codes that occured,
which will also include the Hour Meter Reading and
Battery State of
Charge at the time of the fault. This is especially useful if you
are having an intermittent
problem, one that comes and goes.
5. Monitor Key Switch input.
6. Monitor the 12 Volt supply internal to the
Monitor Page, Click
Status/Fault Page, Click
you have sent your controller out to be specially programmed for an
upgraded motor or larger tires.
1. You can Save all your new settings in case
you need to purchase a new controller. Once the settings are
will always have the settings and will never
have to send your controller out again.
2. You can Save and Export your settings, so
someone else can use the same upgraded settings.
3. If you have Sentry before you send out the
controller, you can Save your original settings and the new settings to
the changes. Once you Save settings, you can
also print them so you have a permanent record of them.
you have specially tuned a Forklift or Vehicle for a specific
application for a
1. Save the settings that you've used to your
library. The next time the control fails, you can easily Download the
2. You can Save all your service vehicles
settings, create your own library of settings and vehicles.
Now you can
Export and Import setting files between
all your service technicians.
3. If you service numberous vehicles, you can
Save the OEM settings, to be used on other vehicles you service.