Gem Car Gem Programming Gem
T1 Gem Owners
GEM T1 Car
Diagnostics and Programming Kit
This Kit has Limited Quantities
If you have the GE IC3645SH7R353T1 Controller
There is no longer any need for an expensive Programmer.
The T1 Series has an 8 pin Data Port
Click To Enlarge
Kit Includes everything you need:
Service CD Includes:
Kit Also Includes:
Sentry Software 4.07
- GE Operating and Maintenance Manual for your T1 Traction Control
- 6 Page Detailed Installation Instructions
- 4 Page Detailed Programming Instructions
- RS232 Communication Module
- 6 Foot Shielded DB9 Extension Cable
- 23 Pin Main Controller Plug Communications
- All Kits are 100% Tested before Shipment
PLEASE NOTE: This Portable Cable
Kit will not allow the Monitoring Function of the Software.
It uses a special cable which will
require you to remove the OEM cable for Programming
The GE Manual
What Can I do
with GE Sentry Software?
- Complete Theory Of Operation
- Elementary Wiring Diagrams
- 23 Pin Main Plug Function Listing
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostic Help
- Status (Fault) Code Explainations
- Complete Function Settings Guide
- Read, Print and Save Your original Settings
- Change and Download New Settings
- Access 16 Stored Fault Codes
- Monitor Several Parameters in Real Time For Diagnosing Vehicle
- Graph Several Vehicle Parameters in Real Time
and Graphing Functions are Not available with this Portable Kit
"I let your pigtail hang out the opening
below the steering wheel to save from removing the dash to reprogram.
did a beautiful job on the entire kit."
HOORAY!!! It worked. I reprogrammed the controller to give me a top
speed of 34 MPH.
Thank you again for all your help. I really appreciate all that you
Instructions take you step by step through the Installation and
DB9 Serial Port
PLEASE NOTE: This
cable is a 9 Pin DB9 Serial Port Cable. Make sure your computer you
plan to use has a True Serial Port.
The Serial Port on your computer will have 9 Male Pins, do not confuse
this with the monitor connector.
I have used USB to Serial Converters, some work some don't, I have had
good success with the
UC232S Make sure any you try has over 230kbps Data
This may be a better
option - Feedback from a customer:
The USB to Serial Converters did not work for me.
I went to a computer store and purchased an RS232 Cardbus
adapter. It is inserted into the laptop's PCMCIA slot.
This adapter has a female connector that looks almost like a category 5
receptacle or a telephone receptacle.
Supplied with the adapter is an 8 inch cable. One end of the cable
plugs into the adapter "category 5 appearing" receptacle
and the other end plugs into the data cable that comes with the GE
This adapter was priced at $36. It is a SYBA brand, described as a
PCMCIA RS232 SERIAL PORT.
I purchased it at a Microcenter store, www.microcenter.com.
Their part number for this item is 252452.
Thanks for the input Jim !!
We have been
supplying Programming Kits for Electric Forklifts using GE Sentry
Software since it was first a DOS program.
We are fully
authorized by GE to distribute this software and it comes direct from
See our other Kits here: Forklift
the Complete Kit Using PayPal's Secure Site
Sold Out, No longer Available *****
Data Port Kit
have the T2 Series Control with a 12 Pin Data Port Plug, There is a
Dedicated Kit For your Controller:
T2 Diagnostic and
Parameters should not be changed from Factory Settings,
Forklift Electronics Is Not Responsible for any changes made to your
Home Index Page