Ford Think Owners, GE 354D2 controller, Ford Think increase speed, ford think programming, ford think diagnostics
Ford Think Diagnostics and Programming Kit
If you have the GE IC3645SH7R354D2 Controller
There is no longer any need for an expensive Programmer.
The D2 Series has a 12 pin Data Port Plug
Not sure which Controller you Have?
Kit Includes everything you need:
Service CD Includes:
The Complete Kit Also Includes:
- GE Sentry Software 4.07
- GE Operating and Maintenance Manual for your D2 Traction Control
- 10 Page Detailed Programming Instructions
- D2 Data Base File for Proper Function Definitions
- 7 Page Detailed Help Instructions on Setting COMM Port
- Special Programming Interface Cable
The GE Manual includes:
- 6 Foot Shielded DB9 Extension Cable
What Can I do with GE Sentry Software?
- Complete Theory Of Operation
- Elementary Wiring Diagrams
- 23 Pin Main Plug Function Listing
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostic Help
- Status (Fault) Code Explainations
- Complete Function Settings Guide
What Others Have said:
- Read, Print and Save Your original Settings
- Change and Download New Settings
- Access 16 Stored Fault Codes
- Monitor Several Parameters in Real Time For Diagnosing Vehicle Failures
- Graph Several Vehicle Parameters in Real Time
The kit is great Bob.
Documentation is thorough. Got it running on the first try.
Runs fine on Vista using a low-cost USB-RS232 converter.
I tuned up my Think and it does about 35mph now.
Anyhow - these kits are good to go.
I leave my programming cable plugged in all the time and the USB cable pops up next to my seat.
I am going to start a tuning thread soon on the EV Trader forum to share my success with others.
The Interface cable connects to your Laptop or PC and to the 12 Pin Data Plug Port on your D2 Controller.
The Detailed Instructions take you step by step through the Software Setup.
DB9 Serial Port Computer Connector
PLEASE NOTE: This cable is a 9 Pin DB9 Serial Port Cable. Make sure your computer you plan to use has a True Serial Port.
The Serial Port on your computer will have 9 Male Pins, do not confuse this with the monitor connector.
I have used USB to Serial Converters, some work some don't, I have had good success with the
Hawking UC232S Make sure any you try has over 230kbps Data Transfer Rate.
I have also used the Cables Unlimited Model USB-2920, purchased from Tiger Direct for about $15.00
The USB-2920 was little harder to install.
Some have also used the SYBA PCMCIA Model SD-PCB-1S, with success, but I could not get it to work.
Some of the reviews also mentioned it worked well but very difficult to get operational.
We have been supplying Programming Kits for Electric Forklifts using GE Sentry Software since it was first a DOS program.
We are fully authorized by GE to distribute this software and it comes direct from GE.
See our other Kits here: Forklift Electronics Store
Purchase the Complete Kit Using PayPal's Secure Site
If You have the T1 Series Control with an 8 Pin Data Port Plug, There is a Dedicated Kit For your Controller:
T1 Diagnostic and Programming Kit
If you have the 353E1 Controller Used on the Zenn Car
Zenn Car Diagnostic and Programming Kit
If you have the 262TB1 Controller Used on the Tomberlin NEV
Tomberlin EV Diagnostic and Programming Kit
PLEASE NOTE: Certain Parameters should not be changed from Factory Settings,
Forklift Electronics Is Not Responsible for any changes made to your existing settings.
Home Index Page